Business Studies (Including Case Studies) Class- XII
12th Edition ₹475
Authors: T.N. Chhabra, Sandhya Chhabra
Published by: Arya Publications
Features of this book:
• The book has been designed as per the requirements of the latest syllabus and Question Paper Design prescribed by the CBSE.
• Questions from the latest CBSE Sample Paper (2016-2016) have been duly incorporated. Questions asked in the CBSE Examination, 2016 have also been duly incorporated.
• Adequate emphasis has been laid on conceptual clarity, working of business processes and application of basic concepts to satisfy the three learning objectives, i.e., Knowledge, Understanding and Application.
• Diagrams, tables and boxes have been extensively used to make various topics self-explanatory.
• Summary has been given at the end of each chapter for easy and quick recapitulation of the topics covered.
• To facilitate self-examination by the students, Very Short answer, Short answer and Long answer type questions have been given in a logical sequence at the end of each chapter.
• To test the analytical skills of the students, questions based on Application and Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) and Small Case Studies have been included at the end of various chapters.
• Questions requiring Evaluation (including Value Based Questions) with suggested answers have also been given towards the end of each chapter.