I.S.C. Commerce Class- XI
Average rating Read all reviews
6th Edition ₹380
Authors: T.N. Chhabra, Ankur Chhabra
Published by: Avichal Publishing Company
The salient features of the book include the following:
- This edition covers fully the latest syllabus of Commerce for class XI prescribed by the Council for ICSE.
- The subject-matter has been presented in a simple language and lucid style for the benefit of beginners in the discipline on commerce.
- Adequate emphasis has been given to conceptual clarity, working of business processes and application of basic concepts to satisfy the three learning objectives, i.e, Knowledge, Understanding and Application.
- Appropriate diagrams, tables and boxes have been given to make the subject self-explanatory.
- Summary has been given at the end of each chapter for the quick revision of the topics covered.
- To facilitate self-examination by the students, Short-answer and Long answer questions have been given in a logical sequence at the end of each chapter.
- To test the analytical skills of the students, application-oriented questions have been asked at the end of each chapter.
- Question Bank which includes suggested answers to short-answer type questions has been given at the end of each chapter.
Reviews by our readers
this is good book.
By sahilpreet singh on Aug. 15, 2017