New I.S.C. Accountancy Class- XI
16th Edition ₹790
Authors: D.K. Goel, Rajesh Goel, Shelly Goel
Published by: Arya Publications
Some of the special features of the book are:
- The book has been written in a simple language keeping in view the standard of Class XI students. This book will also be of great use to those students who are just beginning to learn the subject of Accountancy.
- A number of illustrations have been given in each chapter and these have been solved in such a simple manner that students can easily understand them.
- Practical questions given at the end of each chapter are strictical in the serial order of the illustrations. Answers and hints to solve the questions have been given at the end of each question. We are very much confident that after doing the illustrations, students can themselves solve the practical questions independently.
- The book contains essay-type, short-answer type. objective type and practical questions at the end of each chapter so that students may test their understanding of the chapter.
- Accuracy is one of the main features of the book.
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Prof. D.K. Goel started his teaching career in 1968 at Vaish College, Rohtak where he taught Accountancy and Accountancy related subjects to Undergraduate and Post Graduate students. During this career, he has been associated with various other Universities and State Education Boards as faculty member for drafting syllabus, question papers and other teaching material. Till date, Mr. Goel has authored more than 60 books in Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Financial Management and Management Accounting. He also conducts workshops for Accountancy teachers of CBSE/ISC affiliated schools- which now number 150+ pan-India. Prof. D. K. Goel is a Gold Medalist from Punjab University. He received his Masters degree from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University.
M.Com., B.Ed., F.C.A.